With the Apple Watch now available in it’s Series 6 it’s time to take stock of the Apple iWatch Brand yet to be beaten in technology and convenience of use – at a price!
A smartwatch has a big advantage over any other sort of tracking device. That’s because it’s on your wrist. When you wear it, you get a fitness partner that senses all the ways you move. Not only that, but it also sees into the colour of your blood, providing new and revolutionary health insights. At the same time, it provides a connection to the people and things you care about most. And it’s always just a glance away.
On This Page
- Why Buy an Apple Watch?
- Who are the Apple Watch Series 6’s biggest competitors?
- How Waterproof is the Apple Watch?
- Why You Need an Apple Watch Case
- The benefits of an Apple Watch
Why Buy an Apple Watch?
The point about all this is that when you buy the top of the range Apple Watch Series 6 make no mistake about it. You are buying the ultimate device for a healthy life.
To go back to the roots of the wrist tracking devices Apple Watches perform all the basic functions would expect of an activity tracking device. Beyond tracking your workouts, and in common with other competing smartwatches from the like of Fitbit and Garmen, it will help you stay healthy and meet your fitness goals. It’s fair to say that any smartwatch is a fitness partner that fits on your wrist. But, the latest Apple version truly does track all the ways you’re active.
Main Features of the Apple Watch 6
- Activity rings show your daily activity. Make it your goal to close them every day. To keep you motivated there are awards, personalized coaching, and Activity competitions.
- From running to cycling to high-intensity interval training, Apple Watch tracks all your favourite ways to work out, with the metrics you most want to see.
- You can make a splash with your watch. The Apple Watch is water-resistant down to 50 metres. This makes it perfect for swimming, surfing, or even water balloon fights!
- Apple says that theirs are the world’s most welcoming and knowledgable trainer apps.
- Wear your watch to bed, and it can track your sleep. That way it is always looking out for you. However, the new Sleep app doesn’t just track your sleep. It works with your iPhone to help you create a schedule and bedtime routine so you can meet your sleep goals.
- Heart Monitoring: Unusually high or low heart rates and irregular heart rhythms (known as arrhythmias) could be signs of a serious condition. But many people don’t recognize the symptoms, so the underlying causes often go undiagnosed. Notifications in the Heart Rate app will alert you to these irregularities so you can take action and consult your doctor. That way you are most likely to get help when you need it.
- Hygiene: The Apple Watch automatically detects when you’re washing your hands and encourages you to go on lathering and rinsing for a full 20 seconds. It can even remind you to wash them right away every time when you get home.
- Stay well-versed in your wellness. It has apps that help you focus on your overall health and wellness by letting you easily track your menstrual cycle, protect your hearing from loud sounds, and practice mindfulness.
- The Apple Watch 6 provides an ECG monitor on your wrist. Apple says that this is the biggest key to your wellness. With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. That’s an awesome advance for a wearable device, meaning that it can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you.
- Their watch keeps you connected to the people and things you care about most with:
- music and more
- You can stay in touch with a tap, and text, make calls and listen to music with ease. And with the newly available cellular-equipped smartwatches, you can do it all without your phone. It makes leaving your phone behind something you can do on purpose!
- Stream 70 million songs with Apple Music. Apple Music gives you a music collection that goes everywhere you do. With Apple Podcasts and Audiobooks, you’ll always have something to listen to.
- You can use your iWatch to put your money where your wrist is. That’s with Apple Pay. Apple Pay allows you to buy almost anything quickly and securely with just a double-tap of the side button.
- Send and receive money through the Messages app.
- The Apple smartwatch’s worldwide web browsing capability means that you can use your watch to find directions, figure out what song is playing, or even get a language translation just by raising your wrist and asking.
- Improve your sense of direction. With Maps, you can find driving, walking, transit, or cycling directions to wherever you’re going and get a tap on the wrist when it’s time to turn.
- Tap into thousands of apps with the App Store. The App Store on Apple Watch lets you find and download apps straight to your watch without having to take out your iPhone.
- Apple Watch Family Setup feature. It can help keep the family closer. Family Setup lets everyone in on the fun. Now you can also get an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone. Using “Family Setup” lets you pair a family member’s Apple Watch to your iPhone, so everyone can stay in touch.
More “Incidental Benefits” of Apple Series 6 Watches
Kids can call, text, ask Siri questions, listen to music, use apps, and get their allowance through Apple Cash Family. Each watch has its own phone number, and you can approve whom kids contact. And Schooltime mode restricts app access when it’s time to study.
The perfect watch for Nana, Abuela, Pawpaw, or Yeye.
Safety features like fall detection, Emergency SOS, and high and low heart rate notifications make Apple Watch great for older family members, even if they don’t own an iPhone. Calling, texting, and location sharing provide an easy way to stay connected with the family.
Other Music Collection Integrations and Phone Finding Functionality
Control music on your iPhone, ping your iPhone to locate it or unlock your Mac all with your Apple Watch. It’s your phone’s new best friend. No more hide-and-seek with your phone.
Ever lost your phone while knowing it’s probably only 10feetaway? Tap the Ping iPhone button and follow the sound, or touch and hold the button to flash the light on your iPhone. There it is, next to the pillow.
Integrations with the Apple Family of Devices
The latest Apple smartwatches mean that you can have everything under remote control.
You can use your Apple Watch as a remote control for the music on your phone, to snap a picture on your iPhone camera, or to control your Apple TV. It’s also a remote that’s impossible to lose!
Apple Watch and Mac
Just having your watch on is enough to unlock your Mac. All you have to do is be next to your computer when you wake it up.
Apple Watch Customization Options
With many of the available customization options, It’s easy to make it yours. For example, you can change your watch band.
Change Your Watch Band
Watchbands come in many different styles, materials, and colours. You can swap them out in seconds, making it easy to find the right look for the right moment.
Change Your Watch Face
Whether you like your watch face minimal or full of information, you can customize it to be exactly how you want it. Apple says that every user can discover the perfect watch face for whatever you’re into on the App Store or online. And share faces with friends by text or email.
Who are the Apple Watch Series 6’s biggest competitors?
The apple watch series 5 might not be crammed with upgrades to its excellent predecessor, but the biggest new feature is something many users have requested ever since the very first time I strapped an apple watch onto my wrist: an always-on display.
While Apple might have the most popular smartwatch with their Series 5, and 6 models, not everyone wants to join that ecosystem. Here are some other great options.
Samsung’s best sports smartwatch option, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active offers two days of battery on one charge and was half the price of the Apple when launched. The smartwatch is still stylish, however, making it a good option for work and the gym. Running on Tizen OS 4.0, the watch has a heart rate sensor, GPS, and LTE option.
The recently released Fossil Sport has a Snapdragon 3100 processor, rapid charging, and a slew of different straps for a variety of style options. Running on Google’s Wear OS, the watch has many apps and faces to choose from and includes heart rate and activity tracking. via www.techrepublic.com
Fitbit is a leader in the smartwatch space, and Versa 3 adds some interesting advantages over the Apple Watch. First, is its intense focus on sleep tracking, including not only telling you how many hours of sleep you got in a night, but also detailed data about sleep stages, including your breakdown of light, deep, and REM sleep. You can get this with the Apple Watch using a third-party app like SleepWatch, but it’s not integrated into the Apple Watch app itself.
This watch also has a much longer battery life, so you can charge it twice per week or so versus nightly, and it includes features like Alexa voice control.
The Motorola Moto 360 Sport is one of the best smartwatches for fitness. You get some of the regular 360 styles in a design that is practical for activities like running.
The Garmin Vivoactive HR is a GPS-enabled smartwatch aimed at fitness enthusiasts.
The Huawei Watch comes packing Android Wear, and thanks to the roll-out of Android Wear for iOS it’ll work with your iPhone too, although some features won’t be available.
Like any other Apple product, their brand leading tech does come at an exorbitant price. The cost of the watch makes it quite inaccessible for many of us, who might have a genuine need to monitor health through heart rate and other components.
Buying a replica or as some call it a fake Apple watch, you can get all the functions available to you at a much affordable price. Now that you have a list of watches to check out, don’t put off getting yourself a smartwatch. Give your health the priority it deserves and these choices don’t burn a hole in your pocket.
How Waterproof is the Apple iWatch?
Rather than waterproof, every apple watch is water-resistant. However, the level of that water resistance changes depending on your particular model. Apple even includes water-based activities in the workout app for Series 2 or later models.
If you have an Apple Watch Series 2 or newer, a water lock will lock the screen of your watch to prevent accidentally clicking. This will automatically turn on if you start a swimming workout. When you’re done with the water activity, turn the digital crown to unlock the screen and clear any water from the watch.
The Apple Watch Series 1 had a water resistance rating of only 30 meters. This only meant that it can repel light splashes of water. You can wear the Series 1 during exercise, or when raining or as you wash your hands, but you could not swim with it and expose it to soapy water and cleaning liquids, like shampoos or perfumes. This was improved with the later versions.
If you’ve got an Apple Watch Series 2 or later, ideally you should be using their “water lock” feature. Water lock is a feature that locks the screen, so it isn’t activated by the moving water in a swimming pool or shower – very handy.
All Apple Watch models are splash-and-water-resistant, though the Series 2 and newer are all submergible up to 50 meters, an upgrade from the earlier Series. Apple claims you can use them swimming but recommends against scuba diving, water skiing, and other high-pressure activities.
Cases add more protection to your apple watch series 2 or series 3. Even if you don’t like the look of a case for everyday wear, a case does come in handy when you engage in activities that risk damage to your apple watch.
The Apple Watch Series 3, 4, 5, and 6 are water-resistant down to 50 meters underwater (wr50m). So you can completely immerse the watch in water. So feel free to keep your apple watch on while swimming in the sea or in a swimming pool.
From the outside looking in, the Apple Watch Series 6 shares a lot in common with its wearable predecessors. It retains the curved-corner rectangular design of the original iWatch series, roughly the same weight and dimensions.
Just because your apple watch series 2 and later, is good enough for swimming, it does not mean that you can put it through its paces irrespective of the condition. The smartwatch is only certified for swimming in pool water. It is strongly recommended that you do not wear a smartwatch when you go to the beach.
Why You Need an Apple Watch Case
The Apple Smartwatch is precious. Not only for its impressive features but also for its unmatched style and extravagant price tag. Buying one is a one-time investment for a lot of people, which is why keeping it safe is a top priority.
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great apple watch waterproof case? do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Apple Watch waterproof cases available in the current market.
The Benefits of the iWatch
With an Apple Watch, you get all the benefits one of the world’s biggest technology brands brings to the table. It looks great and is designed to perfection. It includes all the latest technology, plus easy connectivity. By shopping around you may even find your perfect apple watch at a great price.
The post Apple Watch – The Benefits of Buying the Leading Brand appeared first on The Sport Gadget Review.
The Article Apple Watch – The Benefits of Buying the Leading Brand First Appeared ON
The post Apple Watch – The Benefits of Buying the Leading Brand appeared first on Surfing Grandad.